Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tasmania: Australia's Hidden Jewel

Been a bit chilly here, I should have gone to Salamanca Markets yesterday to take just ONE photo BUT the light wasnt good. Well that is my excuse and it is true :) Iwill go next week and whether the light is good or not I will take some photos.
We have had some light drizzle but nothing of any real use. As I sit typing this I can see the tree line very close and the land below it is looking very dry. The boys next door are out in their footy shirts so it is obviously not too cold. Just a whimp here :)
The real reason I didnt go to the markets had nothing to do with the weather really. I have MS and yesterday didnt feel strong enough to battle the crowds. The constant having to change ones direction is very taxing. Lol so now you know. But next week we will be taking visitors from South Australia so I will really make an effort.

I have recently received a request for info about Tassie from someone in Spain who has seen my blog. I am more than happy to help out in this respect. So dont be afraid to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment